New - 1.75oz of permanent fabric dye
Dyes up to 1/2 lb. of fabric
1. Weight dry fabric, wash thoroughly. Leave damp
2. Using rubber gloves, dissolve dye in 4 cups warm water, stirring thoroughly.
3. Fill bowl/stainless steel sink with enough warm water for fabric to move freely
4. Stir in 4 Tbsp salt. Add dye & stir well
5. Submerge fabric in water
6. Stir for 15min then stir regularly for 45mins
7. Rinse fabric in cold water. Wash in warm water & dry away from direct heat & sunlight.
This dye is suitable for fabrics like cotton, linen, and viscose. lighter shades will be achieved on wool, silk, polyester/cotton, and polyester/viscose mixes. However it is not suitable for fabrics like pure polyester, acrylic, nylon, and fabrics with special finishes.
Wash separately for first few washes to remove any excess dye
Please Note: Color mixing rules apply (e.g. blue on red gives purple)